Low Cost Logo Design - Terms and Conditions
The following provides details of the terms and conditions of our low cost logo design service which cost £120 including VAT all inclusive. To find out more information on this package and to place an secure online order please see our low cost logo design order form.
Explanation of Terms
1) Initial Designs - Each initial logo design will be designed in industry standard graphics and drawing packages and provided by email to the client for their approval in the form of a single PNG file for their approval and consideration.
2) Logo Revisions - Once an initial design has been chosen as the preferred option, the client can specify revisions to the chosen initial to create a variant in terms of form, colour, font or text. A single revision may contain multiple options (i.e. viewing the logo design in several colours or with several different fonts), but we reserve the right to limit the scope of each revision to what we feel is reasonable.
3) Logo Finalisation - At any stage after the client receives the initial designs, they can approve any of the initial designs or design revisions and request that the artwork is finalised and supplied to them. By default the logo will be supplied in three raster formats (normally PSD, TIF and PNG) of a resolution where the biggest dimension is at least 2500 pixels and four vector formats (normally AI (RGB & Pantone/CMYK) and EPS (RGB & Pantone/CMYK)). Once a logo has been finalised, if any further revisions or changes are requested, we reserve the right to charge for these revisions, plus a £30 fee for reproduction of the amended final artwork. Depending on the amendments we also reserve the right to charge for the reproduction of vector formats.
4) Vector Artwork - The logo will be provided in two vector formats, Adobe Illustrator (.AI) and Encapsulated Postscript (.EPS). These formats will not degrade when scaled to large sizes and as such are ideal for premium uses.
5) Copyright - Once the logo has been finalised and supplied to the client, the client will gain full copyright of the final design. We will however retain copyright on all rejected and interim designs. We also retain the right to use the final design and/or rejected and interim designs in our online or offline portfolio or advertising. From submission of a set of initial or revised logo designs, we can only guarantee that these designs will be available for a period of 14 days. After this if we receive no communications or instructions from the client we reserve the right to use the designs in whole or part for other projects. In circumstances where we have used a design for another project, we will offer a replacement design at our discretion.
1) Payment for logo design services has to be made in advance by either credit or debit card via the online forms at http://www.logovisions.co.uk/low_cost_logo.htm
2) Secure payment facilities are provided by Worldpay which can accept payment via a range of UK and non-UK credit and debit cards.
3) Additional services not purchased on the initial order can be purchased until the logo has been finalised at the prices stated on the price list.
1) Additional Initial Logo Designs If additional initial designs are required at any time these can be purchased at a cost of £40 including VAT each.
2) Provision of Artwork on CD If the final artwork is required on CD this can be purchased for a cost of £10 including VAT.
Refunds and not normally available once the initial designs have been created and supplied to the client, but refunds for incomplete work will be considered at the discretion of the management.